E-tec Interconnect offers a complete line of high performance Fiber Optic Patchcords assemblies under a fast delivery service.
RBS Patchcords are made with solid trench assisted optical fiber that is designed to reduce optical loss when the cable is bent. They provide the same high quality, mechanical features and optical performance as our standard patch cords with the added capability of maintaining optical performance when bent or flexed.
Available with a wide variety of connector termination as E2000, SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, MT-RJ, Din, D4. With PC (physical contact), UPC (Ultra physical contact), APC (Angled physical contact) connector polishing.
The Fiber Optic Patchcords can be customized in length and connecter types to suit your requirement. Every connector on the patch cable can be different.
Available as option:
Level A1: G.657A1, ordering code RBS1-
Level A2: G.657A2, ordering code RBS2-
- OS2 Single Mode 9/125 µm, Simplex.
- Jacket Color Yellow. LSNH.
- Outside standard diameter 2.00mm (0.90mm and 3.00mm on request).
- Low insertion abd back reflection loss
- All Patchcords are 100% tested
- Durability 500 mattings
- Operating Temperature -40 to +75 degrees Celsius
Standard Patch Cable Simplex Single Mode OM2